Mi Induction Cooker
1. To turn on the Mi Induction Cooker, first plug the power cord into an electrical outlet, then press and hold
the control knob
2. To start Wi-Fi mode, simultaneously hold down the Timer button and the Function button
3. To select a cooking mode, turn the knob in either direction. After you've selected the mode you want, tap
the OLED display to start cooking.
4. While cooking, turn the knob in either direction to increase or decrease the power level. To pause cooking
at any time, simply tap the display.
5.More cooking modes are available through the Mi Home app. The Mi Induction Cooker can store up to 8
custom cooking modes at a time
6. To turn off the Mi Induction Cooker, press and hold the OLED display
Dimensions: 280 × 265 × 70 mm
Net Weight: Approx. 2.1 kg
Rated Power: 2100 W
Voltage / Rated Frequency: 220 V / 50 Hz
Gross Weight: Approx. 2.6 kg